The best way to see EAC is by taking a personal tour. Let our student ambassadors
(the Advance Team) show you around campus, get real college food at Gila Hank’s Café,
attend a college athletic or performing arts event, and talk to professors.
In-person campus tours are available Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (We
close in observance of federal holidays and one week for Spring Break.)
To set up a personalized campus tour, give us a call at (928) 428-8332 or email us
Once you've completed STEP 1 of your enrollment steps, we invite you to attend* a SOAR (Student Orientation for Academic Registration) Day.
What do SOAR Days include?
- Meeting with an academic counselor
- Workshops to prepare you for your first semester at EAC
- A tour of campus
- Lunch at our delicious Gila Hank's Cafe
What does that mean for you?
- Choice of class times that work for YOUR schedule.
- A guaranteed spot in the classes you need for your major.
- Attending SOAR Days ensures you'll be 100% ready for college!
*Completing STEP 1 will guarantee the most effective SOAR Day. If you haven't completed
STEP 1, please do so before attending.