Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
WUE is the Western Undergraduate Exchange, a program of the Western Interstate Commission
for Higher Education (WICHE). Through WUE, students in western states may enroll in
many two-year and four-year college programs at a reduced tuition level: 150% of the
institution’s resident tuition. To be eligible for consideration, you must:
- Be a legal resident of participating states–Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii,
Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington,
or Wyoming. Texas residents, while not officially included in the WICHE consortium,
are also invited to attend Eastern Arizona College as WUE eligible.
- Be admitted to Eastern Arizona College.
- Maintain full-time student status while on the waiver having an annual accumulation
of 24 credit hours at a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- When you apply for admission to Eastern Arizona College–print out a WUE waiver application or request that an application form be mailed to you.
- Valid and current supporting documentation from your state of residence must accompany
your WUE application:
- Drivers license
- Motor vehicle registration
- State income tax return for previous year
- High school transcript or diploma
- Property ownership document
- Dependency status indicated on parent’s federal income tax return from previous year
- Bank statement addressed to your state of residency