Housing at EAC


Making Your Residence Hall Reservation


Follow these important steps to reserve a room. (Remember, your deposit is refundable if your plans change and you notify the Housing Office by July 15 for Fall Semester and December 15 for Spring Semester. Please use this link to cancel.).



Step One


Complete a Residence Hall License Agreement and Application in Your Gila Hanks Student Access Portal.


Gila Hank Student Access Portal.


Indicate roommate preference.

Indicate Residence Hall preference:

  • Residence Towers (separate female and male communities)

  • Mark Allen Hall North (male)

  • Mark Allen Hall South (female)

  • Nellie Lee Hall (male, female)


Step Two


Submit Residence Hall License Agreement and Application along with $150 deposit. Your deposit is not covered by any scholarship and is your personal responsibility.  


You will be placed on the "housing reservation list" by date of receipt of the above items. You will be notified when you are assigned to available space.

Upon assignment to a hall, you will receive subsequent mailings, which include more information about campus living.

Program Contact
Housing/Student Life Office
Voice | (928) 428-8605 or
(928) 428-3808 x 8605
Fax | (928) 428-3741