To be eligible for Federal financial aid, you must meet the basic
- Have a high school diploma, its recognized equivalent (GED)
or completed home schooling.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or other eligible
- Be admitted in a qualified program leading to a degree or
- Be making
Satisfactory Academic Progress
in your course of study.
- Not be in default on a federal student loan or owe a refund
on a federal grant for attendance at any institution.
- Have turned in all requested documents to Financial Aid.
Please be aware that EAC abides by “The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act” of 1974 (FERPA), which limits access to education records
without express written consent. If you would like to give another
person access to your confidential information, please complete a FERPA
release of information through your Gila Hank student portal. This form
must be on file at EAC before any confidential information is released,
even for those minor dependents. If there are any questions, please
contact the Records & Registration office.