EAC Student Forms as an online portal for managing, requesting, and submitting the
following documentation to the Financial Aid Office:
- Complete financial aid forms from your phone, tablet, or computer
- Submit Financial Aid Appeals
- Request Dependency Overrides
- Request Reconsideration of Income on FAFSA®
- Securely upload documents from any device
- E-sign documents
- Receive automated reminders about outstanding tasks and next steps
Please follow the steps below to login and complete Financial Aid Forms.
Steps to Create an Account:
- Login to your Gila Hank Account
- Select: Financial>Financial Aid: Select the hyperlink "Submit Financial Aid Documents Online"
- Create Account: Verify your personal identifiable information & create a password (keep it safe, for
- Log In: Once you have successfully verified your account, you will be redirected to Student
- Needs Action: After you have logged in, view the "Needs Action" screen
- Manage Requests: You can request to open an appeal. If you are unsure which award year to choose for
a request, please confirm with Financial Aid
- Follow instructions: for each task and click on the "Submit" button
- Upload Documents: Attach any additional documents need to complete the Appeal for review
- Create an E-sign Pin: To sign your appeal digitally, you must create a 5-digit pin
- Finalize: Once you have finalized all tasks click on the "Finish " button
All tasks must be completed before processing your FAFSA® for federal financial aid.
Need assistance? Contact Us