Apply to Eastern Arizona College


Applying to EAC is easy and free!

    1. Complete and submit the form below.
    2. To get a jump-start on activating your Gila Hank and Monster Mail accounts, you can call the Records Office three business days after submitting your application to receive your Monster ID and Student ID number. You will also receive this information by mail.

The Records Office is available to answer any questions and help you through the process. Call (928) 428-8270 to receive help.

Admissions Form
Legal Name
The Social Security Number is not used as the Student Identification Number. Students will have a unique Student Identification Number assigned. Students should be aware that a correct Social Security Number must be on file for reporting information pertaining to potential tax credits, and must be used by applicants for federal and state aid. Failure to provide a correct Social Security Number may diminish student's opportunities for federal tax credits.
Physical Address
Mailing Address
Preferred Contact Method*
Residency Determination
These questions are asked for the purpose of determining tuition and fees. State law now requires that a person who is not a citizen or legal resident of the United States or who is without lawful immigration status is not entitled to classification as an in-state student pursuant to A.R.S. Section 15-1802 or entitled to classification as a county resident pursuant to A.R.S. Section 15-1802.01. Students will be classified as out-of-state for tuition and fee purposes until proper documentation is provided. The responsibility of registering under the proper residency classification is placed upon the student. Any student who falsifies his/her residency may be subject to dismissal from the College and/or criminal action. Refer to the College catalog for residency guidelines.
Are you a legal Arizona resident?*
High school graduate?*
Prospective high school?
Reason for Enrollment*
Major Emphasis of Your Educational Program:
Select all that apply
Are you a United States Veteran?*
Do you give permission for the College to release directory information relative to your enrollment (as per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974)*