Step 1: Get Admitted
Apply online - it's Free!
Send your official transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school or previous college.
Please send transcripts to:
Eastern Arizona College
Attn: Records Office
615 N Stadium Avenue
Thatcher, AZ 85552
Questions? Call the Records Office at (928) 428-8270.
Step 2: Prepare Your Payment Methods
- Grants are not paid back.
- Work Study: on-campus jobs.
apply for financial aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starting October 1.
- EAC's code is 001073.
- Applications submitted by December 1 receive priority consideration.
- Academic: based on academic excellence
- Athletic and Performing Arts: based on performance, selected by coaches and directors
apply for EAC scholarships
Log in to your Gila Hank Account; click "Financial," then click "Scholarships" link.
- Official high school transcripts (or unofficial college transcripts), a personal essay,
and two letters of recommendation are required.
- Priority consideration is given to applications received by December 31. Scholarship
deadline is March 1.
- FAFSA applications are due by March 1.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
Students from these states are eligible for discounted tuition: Alaska, California,
Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South
Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, American Samoa, Marshall Islands, Federal States
of Micronesia, Palau, and Guam.
- New Mexico Tuition Waiver
New Mexico residents may be eligible for in-state tuition rates.
To Apply for a tuition waiver: Log in to your Gila Hank Account; click "Financial," then click "Waivers" and select appropriate waiver. For priority
consideration please register for classes as soon as possible prior to the semester
you plan on attending.
Step 3: Schedule Academic Advising
Academic Advising is strongly recommended!
Our advisors help you identify your academic goal and develop an educational plan
to achieve it. Having a plan makes it easier to choose your classes each semester
and may save you time and money.
Ready to schedule an appointment ? Call the EAC Counseling Office at (928) 428-8425.
Step 4: Secure Your Housing
Apply for on-campus housing
On-campus housing is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit your housing
application as early as possible as housing options are limited on campus - especially
for fall semester.
Submit the Application
In your Gila Hank Account, click the "Financial" link, then "Dorm & Meal Plan," then "Start Application.