News Release Details
Eastern Arizona College presents Neal McCoy
By Lori Dugan
Thatcher, Ariz.—Eastern Arizona College is pleased to present country music entertainer, Neal McCoy, at the EAC Fine Arts Auditorium on Tuesday, April 28, 2020; at 7 p.m. (lobby doors will open at 6 and house doors at 6:30). Tickets are already on sale at www.eac.edu. Tickets are first-come, first-serve, and it is one night only. Admission is $40 (front section) and $30 (back section) and EAC students can purchase tickets for $10/each at the EAC Ticket Office only, with student ID.
McCoy has sold over 6 million records with 15 career albums, 25 charted singles and three Platinum albums: No Doubt About It, You Gotta Love That, and Greatest Hits. He has had one Gold album, Neal McCoy, five #1 singles: No Doubt About It, You Gotta Love That, They’re Playing Our Song, For a Change, and Wink; and five Top Ten hits, including Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On, The Shake – Top 5, The City Put The Country Back In Me, Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye, and If I Was A Drinking Man.
Other career highlights include:
• Founded the East Texas Angel Network (ETAN) with wife, Melinda, to provide financial assistance to families with children suffering from serious illnesses (Raised over 8 million dollars since its inception)
• Honored by the Masonic Grand Lodge in 2007 with the W. B. and Brandon Carrell Humanitarian Award, the highest honor given to a non-Mason
• Released Neal McCoy LIVE! On DVD in 2006
• Owner and Founder of 903 Music, from 2005-2007
• 2006 Country Radio Broadcasters Humanitarian of the Year
• 2005 ACM/Home Depot Humanitarian Award Winner
• 15 USO Tours Around the World since 2001
• Two-time “Entertainer of the Year”
• CMT’s “Top 10 Video of the Year – The Shake”
• “Video of the Year – Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye”
• Robert J. Burton Award (BMI Country song most performed on Radio 1995) – Wink
• Reggie Award Winner for Fleetwood Homes national advertising campaigns
• Honored in 2006 with the Country Radio Broadcasters’ Artist Humanitarian of the Year Award
• Inducted into the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame on Aug. 15th, 2009
• XII CD Produced by Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert & Brent Rowan
• 2013 released PRIDE CD Tribute to his mentor and friend Charley Pride
• 2014 Emcee/Host & performer on Blake Shelton’s 2014 -10 Times Crazier Tour
• “You Don’t Know Me” is Neal’s Current CD with songs from the Great American Songbook
• Recites the Pledge of Allegiance every morning on “Facebook Live” since January 2016 and has had tens of millions of views and counting
“Bring your family and enjoy a great show at an affordable price at EAC’s Fine Arts Auditorium,” said Terry Williams, show promoter.
Neal McCoy, EAC Fine Arts Auditorium, Tuesday, April 28, at 7p.m.; tickets already on sale at EAC.