Financial Aid Forms

EAC Student Forms

EAC Student Forms is an online portal for submitting requested documentation to the Financial Aid Office. The first step is to create your EAC Student Forms account.

Manage your financial aid tasks online:

  • Complete financial aid forms on your phone, tablet, or computer

  • Submit Financial Aid Appeals

  • Request Dependency Overrides

  • Request Reconsideration of Income on FAFSA

  • Securely upload documents from any device

  • E-sign documents -- both you and your parents!

  • Receive automated reminders about outstanding tasks and next steps

    How to use EAC Student Forms Steps:

  • Create Account: Go to and click on Create Account

  • Confirm Email Address: You will receive a confirmation email with a link to verify your email address

  • Log In: Once you have successfully created an account, you will be redirected to the log in screen

  • Needs Action: After you have logged in, view the "Needs Action" screen

  • Complete Task: Follow instructions for each task and click on the "Submit" button

  • Finalize: Once you have finalized all tasks click on the "Finish" button

    All tasks must be completed before processing your FAFSA for federal financial aid.

    How will I know if I have requirements to complete in Verify My FAFSA?

    You will receive an email notification from the EAC Financial Aid Office when tasks or documents are required to process student financial aid.

    How do I request an appeal or document?

    You can request an appeal or upload a specific document at EAC Student Forms. Once logged in, click on "Manage Requests" at the top right corner of your student portal. If you are unsure which year to choose, please confirm with your school.

Special Circumstances

If you feel you have special circumstances, you may submit one of the appeals below.

Dependency Appeal

In situations such as the ones below, you may be able to submit your FAFSA form without parent information

despite being considered a dependent student:

  • You have left home due to an abusive family environment.

  • You do not know where your parents are and are unable to contact them (and you have not been


  • You initially submitted your FAFSA as single, but now you are married

  • You are older than 21 but not yet 24, are unaccompanied, and are either homeless or self-supporting

    and at risk of being homeless.

  • Your parents are incarcerated.

Not all situations are considered special circumstances. The following are situations that would NOT be considered a special circumstance:

  • Your parents do not want to provide their information on your FAFSA; or

  • Your parents refuse to contribute to your college expenses; or

  • Your parents do not claim you as a dependent on their income taxes; or

  • You do not live with your parents; or

  • You demonstrate total self-sufficiency.
    Am I dependent or independent? Check your status here.
    What if I'm unable to provide parent information due to special circumstances?
    Family Contribution Appeal
    Request an adjustment to the Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which resulted from your FAFSA.

  • Financial changes between the base year and current year

  • Recent unemployment of student or a family member

  • Unusually high medical or educational expenses

  • One time disbursement of a 401K or investment funds

  • A divorce or separation has occurred after your FAFSA was submitted

  • Other

    Cost of Attendance Appeal

    Request an adjustment to increase your Cost of Attendance (COA) budget due to exceptional costs.

  • Medical, prescription, or dental expenses paid during the current academic year

  • Elementary and Secondary private school tuition for a dependent child

  • Unusually high dependent care expenses

  • Unusually high childcare expenses

  • Transportation expenses that exceed those allowed in the budget

  • Purchase of a personal computer required for educational purposes