Housing at EAC

Residence Hall Application

Ready to apply for housing in our residence halls? Our residence hall application and license agreement is available online through Gila Hank. If you have not been admitted as a student to EAC you will need to complete that process before submitting a housing application.


Fill it Out Online

  1. Log into Gila Hank
  2. Click on Housing and Meals
  3. Click on Housing Options
  4. Click the Housing Application button


Or Print it and Send it in

Print the PDF version of the form, fill it out at your leisure and mail it or bring it to us. Requires Adobe Acrobat reader.

Printable Form