News Release Details
Register now for fall classes at EAC
[Click Image to Enlarge] Register today for classes at EAC! [EAC – Lori Dugan photo].
By Lori Dugan
THATCHER, AZ—Eastern Arizona College’s admissions, financial aid, and counseling/advising departments are gearing up now for the new school year and are ready to meet with students and help them register for the Fall 2010 semester which begins on August 23.
Enrolling in classes at EAC is a smart choice for recent high school graduates, people wanting to update their skills or make a career change, or for people who want to learn something new like computers, art, or a foreign language.
• EAC offers personal enrichment courses that can be taken for a letter grade or on a pass/fail basis.
• EAC counselors can help students transfer credits from other schools toward a degree that will transfer to any Arizona university and most out-of-state universities.
• EAC has one of the lowest tuition rates of any community college in the state and many Graham County high school graduates can qualify for scholarships that have been set aside just for them.
• EAC offers day, evening, and online classes and, in some instances, weekend classes.
• Tutoring is available in all academic areas.
• Time? It’s an issue for everyone. That’s why EAC offers many short-term and late-start classes.
Tuition for EAC’s Fall Session is $65 for the first credit hour, and only $130 for two to six credits for Arizona residents. Full-time students can take 12 or more credits for only $760 a semester. Senior Citizen Scholarships are available that cover the cost of in-state tuition for students 55 years of age and older.
Classes begin Monday, August 23. Call EAC’s records and registration office at 428-8270 to register or register online at www.eac.edu. A complete, up-to-the minute, searchable class schedule is available there as well.