Student of Concern / Incident Report
Call 911 or Campus Police first in case of emergency
If you have a concern about a student, you are encouraged to notify the Behavioral Intervention Team using the incident report form below. If you have any questions regarding filing an incident report, please contact the the BIT team directly at (928) 428-8342.
When completing this form, please include your name, title, and contact information and provide as much detailed information regarding the incident as possible. Although anonymous reports may be submitted, we encourage you to include your contact information so that we may follow up with you for any further information or clarification that may be necessary.
Once an Incident Report has been received by the Behavioral Intervention Team, it will be reviewed by a team member, who will take appropriate action, which may or may not include contacting the student, you, and any witnesses you have identified. College disciplinary records are protected by a federal privacy law called the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. For reports involving College staff or faculty members, please contact the BIT team directly at (928) 428-8342.
Please select the appropriate Nature of this report from the drop down menu. The options are described below:
- Student Code of Conduct: relates to alleged violations of the Code of Conduct;
- Issues of Concern: relates to issues concerning the well-being of a student and are forwarded to the Behavioral Intervention Team;
- Housing and Residence Life Conduct: relates to alleged violations of Housing Terms and Conditions;
- Campus Security Generated: relates to issues submitted by Campus Security personnel;
- Housing and Student Life Generated: relates to issues submitted by Residence Life staff (i.e. Head Resident, Hall Assistant, ASEAC Advisor, Student Life Assistant);
- General College Complaint: relates to issues not concerning student behavior