The College shall be the premier resource for higher education in eastern Arizona.
The mission of Eastern Arizona College is to provide quality higher education. The College is accountable to its stakeholders for educational results, fiscal responsibility, and cultural development.
The College shall provide:
- Associate degree programs and courses for university transfer.
- Programs that meet workforce needs of business, industry and government.
- Opportunities for Adult Education.
- Support services to assist students in identifying and achieving personal, education, and career goals.
- Services which meet the community's diverse cultural and economic needs.
- Activities and programs, which promote general student welfare while fostering an environment in which students can develop leadership, citizenship, and character.
- Activities and programs that foster life-long learning.
The College will help individuals acquire knowledge and skills that will enhance their abilities to think, feel, act, and enjoy.
- Continuous Improvement
- Institutional Quality
- Learning-Centered Education
- Partnership Development